Friday 2 October 2009

Let's rock the 'Hot Yoga Studio'!

After vacationing from my yoga class for about 8months due to my relocation to Metro Park Sathorn from Prachachuen Residence, I decided to resume the healthy exercise at a new place, which is the True Yoga which is part of True Fitness Gym, at the Exchange Tower, situated at the Asoke Montri Junction, Bangkok. I went for my 1st session yesterday afternoon and felt great after having my whole body stretched in a warm and heated room. There were 12 of us and everyone was drenched from top to bottom at the end of the one hour session. Below is the schedule for October. I've decided to go for the late morning session(11.00-12.00hrs), since my Thai class starts at 13.00hrs, three times a week. My Thai language school (Piammitr Thai Language School) is just about ten minutes' walk from the Exchange Tower.

No comments: